Sunday, April 21, 2013

13 Weeks

13 Weeks
I've hit the second trimester and I welcome it with open arms! The first trimester was rough. I experienced pretty rough morning sickness which mainly struck during the late afternoon and evening. I am so thankful I didn't experience any of that during the work day; I can only imagine how me running to the trash can to make a deposit would have went over with a room full of middle schoolers! After feeling pretty crummy for the past couple of months, I am looking forward to the beloved 2nd trimester so many have told me about!

My tummy is definitely starting to make an appearance. It's starting to look more like a preggo belly instead of looking like I've snacked on too many doughnuts! I've been having more stretching pains in my abdomen and, although they are uncomfortable, I get excited to know our little bambino is growing!

We are excited to make our pregnancy known to the world tomorrow! We're pumped for our extended family and friends to find out (via Facebook) and all of the people we work with. I know my brother is chomping at the bit for us to tell so he doesn't have to keep it a secret anymore! :-) We had our good friend, Sara, take our pregnancy announcement pictures this weekend. They are AWESOME! I can't wait to share our news (and her amazing talent) with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment