Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Relaxing at Home

The first few days home were quite the adventure! Chad and I were learning together what it meant to be parents and take care of this little bundle of joy! What an amazing, scary, unknown, and fun responsibility! Luckily, Chad was able to take 3 weeks off and be home with Eisley and me! 

I think breastfeeding was the biggest challenge for me. Eisley and I had to figure each other out, which took some time. Latching was difficult, but we've finally gotten the hang of it. Several times I wanted to just give up, but Chad was my biggest encourager and helped me through the struggles (especially the late night, "I'm exhausted," struggles). I can happily say, we are breastfeeding experts now! Ok, maybe not experts, but that's definitely how we feel compared to when we started! :-) 

We are blessed beyond measure! Here's a few pics from our new family adventures: 
























No comments:

Post a Comment