Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving meant time with family! My parents were able to come down for the holiday this year, which made for a great time. 

My parents soaked in every minute with Eisley while they were here. My dad, Papa, hadn't seen Eisley since the day she was born, so he spent a ton of time holding her, talking to her, and just staring at her. So cute! My mom, Nana, sang to, bathed, and snuggled with Eisley as much as she could! Eisley is going to be so spoiled by those two...Chad and I are already worried! ;-)

We ate Chad's famous turkey with all the fixins, spend time at my parents property, watched movies, decorated the house, went to get our Christmas tree, and just spent time together as a family. It was a great time! 














No comments:

Post a Comment