Saturday, July 13, 2013

Gatlinburg

Chad surprised me with a birthday trip to Gatlinburg this year for my 30th. What a great time we had. We got a small cabin (in the middle of nowhere) and had a great time around the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area. 

We decided to go to Ripley's Believe It or not Aquarium; we are so glad we did! What an awesome place! I just love aquariums and that place definitely made it to the top of my favorites list! 

If you know Chad, you know that we FOR SURE stopped to get a Philly Cheese Steak on the GBurg strip. That sandwich followed by a soft-serve swirl
Ice cream cone was my favorite!! 

We also stopped by all the little shops and outlet malls and spent way too much money on our little Eisley girl! 

What a great trip with great "just the two of us" memories! :-) 

Chad being impaled by an inflatable unicorn. Yep, they sell those (and anything else you can imagine) in GBurg! 



Ripley's Aquarium! 

No comments:

Post a Comment