Friday, June 21, 2013

Kicking, punching, and nudging...Oh My!!

I can finally feel Eisley move! I haven't felt anything for so long. Around week 18-19, I felt a little "popping" sensation in my lower belly, but haven't felt anything since then. This past week, Eisley has made her presence known! She is kicking, punching, and moving around like a pro! I think the craziest thing is when she rolls from the back of my belly to the front. It's really the most unique feeling! Lately, I feel her the most when I lay down for bed at night or when I'm sitting down. Chad has been able to feel her a little bit, but last night he felt his first good kick! Eisley must have been trying out for the Olympic soccer team because she was going crazy to the sound of his voice (precious!!)

I'm really curious (and kind of nervous) to find out how in the world our little mover and shaker is going to fit "comfortably" in my belly with me having such a short torso! I can already feel myself not able to take as deep of breaths as I normally can. This could get really interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment