Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads our there!

We started off the day with breakfast at home on Chad's new pans (yep, you read that right...pans!). Chad had been eyeballing some new ceramic-lined pans for awhile so I surprised him with them! He was so excited about them, he decided to cook the bacon himself! haha!




That afternoon, Chad, Kyle, Eisley, and I went to Terry's Turf Club for lunch. I was a bit nervous about taking Eisley there (if you've been, you know it's SUPER small and a bit cramped), but she did GREAT! Chad also received his second gift of Cincinnati Comic Con tickets!





Later that evening, Chad and I took Eisley to the park in our neighborhood. It was the perfect end to Chad's special day.





Eisley and I are so grateful for Chad and his unconditional love for us. He is a wonderful father and a supportive and loving partner and friend. Happy Father's Day, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment