Thursday, April 10, 2014

Eisley's First Zoo visit

Chad and I decided not to travel over Spring Break. Work has really been quite busy and draining; we needed the break to relax and spend time with each other and Eisley at home.

So, we decided to do some things around the Cincinnati area, including the zoo! We decided to buy a zoo membership this year. I say we bought it for Eisley, but I REALLY love going to the zoo, so I guess it was a little for me, too! We have a few friends who also bought memberships, so we're looking forward to making several trips to the zoo this summer!

We mentioned to our friend Lindsay that we were going to take Eisley to the zoo for the first time and she decided to join us. Let me tell you, having another set of hands at the zoo (or anywhere for that matter) is always nice! :) Eisley sure does love her Aunt Lindsay!

Chad brought our good camera on the trip to take some fun pictures. Little did I know that Chad would turn into a National Geographic photographer once he saw animals! He was taking photos through grass, at different angles, etc. It was funny to watch but he did get some REALLY good shots. I won't put all of our pictures on here, just a few of our favorites.

One thing's for sure, we love our local zoo!




















We loved our trip, but we were TIRED when we got home! Nap time!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Looks like Chad needs to hit National Geographic up!! Too funny!! He did get good pics though... love the giraffe one! Can't wait to go to the zoo together!

    ReplyDelete