Monday, March 31, 2014

Nana and Papa Visit

My parents came into town the weekend before spring break. It's always great to have my parents in to town for a few days! They make sure to come in on Thursday night so they can watch Eisley all day on Friday while Chad and I are at work. This time, they decided to stay later on Monday to watch her again! I love our sitters this year, but there is nothing like family watching Eisley during the day!

We didn't really have official activities planned, but that didn't really matter. We relaxed, ate good food (of course), and enjoyed the time together! My mom and dad also helped out with Eisley's 5 month chalkboard wall, which, like most months, is always completed a few weeks behind schedule. Oh well! :-)

















No comments:

Post a Comment