Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Is Baby Harrison a boy or girl?

While sitting in the cutest waiting room around town, the flood of emotions I feel are almost indescribable! Tonight is the night we find out the gender of our precious baby. I am SUPER full of any one or all of the following emotions: excitement, anxiety, nausea (Jen, you were right...I could puke at any moment!), happiness, and, again, excitement! Most of all, I feel blessed! God has blessed us with this little miracle and we're about to find out if a little boy or little girl will change our lives for the AWESOME!!

Chad is as calm as can be as he sits next to me but I'm sure he's just as anxious as I am. While I pace and fidget with excited energy, Chad is like a duck. He looks calm on the surface but he's churning a mile a minute under the surface!

They are calling our names so it's time to wrap this up. Hopefully Baby Harrison is a flasher and is ready to give us a peep show! Ha!

Until next time......... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment